About Drip Labs:
Drip Labs is a digital marketing company that develops it’s own consumer products and promotes them online.
We currently own 4 different ecommerce brands in the direct-to-consumer space. Our online brands span across multiple industries including fitness, beauty and homewares.
Due to our fast growth we’re looking to hire a passionate Videographer/Editor who’ll be responsible for creating entertaining video ads that make people fall in love with our products. Our products are advertised all over the world and your content will be seen by millions of people.
It’s an amazing role for someone who wants exposure to the digital marketing industry while also learning the extremely valuable skill of how to sell products via online advertising.
About the role:
This is a part time role – we’re looking for someone to start off working 3 days a week (Mon – Wed) from our office in Brookvale. There is opportunity to increase to full time depending on workload and performance.
Your main role will be to produce video and image content for our consumer products. You’ll also be tasked in editing different variations of video formats for different social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tik Tok and Youtube.
Our digital marketing manager will teach you how to launch ‘video advertising tests’ on all social media platforms so you can collect data on the performance of your video ads and identify which creatives worked the best.
You will take the feedback from your video advertising tests and apply what has worked best into your production. You need to be able to adapt your shooting and editing to whatever is performing the best on our marketing channels.
This is a truly autonomous role, where you have control over the content creation process and are responsible for improving the content on our marketing channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with videography, photography, editing, production setup and post production (required).
- An eye for directing a video shoot, finding awesome angles and finding the best footage for each video.
- Strong knowledge with Adobe Premier Pro (preferred), After Effects, Photoshop or similar.
- Someone who can make fast paced video montages with cool transitions.
- You’re just as good on an iPhone or a professional camera.
- Experience with image types, resolutions, frame rates, exporting as they pertain to digital media channels.
- High level of organisation – keep all projects organised & accurately archive footage.
- Someone who can leave their ‘creative ego’ at the door. You will need to adapt your content to whatever is performing the best based purely on marketing performance.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage (but not required).
- Has a sense of humour and not afraid to make mistakes.
- We’re seeking applicants who don’t mind working with a small team in an an open warehouse environment.
- Free & reserved parking space available for employees next to the office.
- The office is also located close to public transport – 100m from bus-stops. Walking distance to shopping centre and street cafes.
- Remote work available: Full time in the office to start, then after the first 3 months has the ability to work at least 1 day a week remotely.
- Scope to create your own role: opportunity to learn other aspects of the business, especially digital marketing.
- Ongoing mentoring and training from top digital marketing experts.
- Snacks and coffee in the office.