Are you an experienced copywriter with an eye for detail, a passion for your craft, and a dash of creative flair?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Search It Local is one of Sydney’s fastest growing marketing agencies. We don’t pigeonhole ourselves as SEO or PPC specialists – we’re a growth agency using innovative digital advertising strategies.
Enough about us though, we want to talk about you!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a copywriter with a track record of successful content creation and copy that makes people open their wallets (creative is cool but conversions are better).
We’re on the hunt for a creative, reliable and proactive person who dives into the entire copywriting process – from brainstorming to research, writing to pitching (our clients love hearing from you) and then writing again (let’s be real, no one escapes the dreaded edit). You’re relaxed like us, but you make noise when you know what’s best for clients (even if they need to hear it twice).
In this role you will enjoy a level of autonomy, while applying our unique templates, systems and processes to help businesses move from where they are to where they want to go.
We’re not looking to give you your next job. But kick start your career.
If you’re ready to help clients grow and show off your wide copywriting skill set, reach out and send us your CV today!
About the role
- Brainstorming, research, idea pitching, copywriting and editing
- Use existing templates to streamline the creative process (while adding your unique flair)
- Pitch your ideas to clients via Zoom (don’t worry, they’ll love you)
- Support the Search It Local team with ad-hoc copywriting tasks (emails, edits, assorted writing tasks)
- Create content for Search It Local (blog posts, emails, landing pages, SEO, Facebook Ads)
- Apply CRO best practice to your writing to increase clicks, calls and conversions
- Be an advocate for Search It Local and the industry (willing to fight for your creative vision)
- Dive into strategic planning & execution
- Apply your full range of copywriting knowledge (and share your own knowledge with the team)
- Jump on camera and film educational content for clients (not expected, but it’s available if you’re up for it)
Benefits and perks
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Ongoing support and training
- Young, vibrant culture in a modern Sydney office (CBD)
- Great working environment (WE HAVE A PING PONG TABLE)
- Ownership of your content with a strong team available for support when required
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ copywriting experience
- Comfortable on Zoom (required)
- Previous experience writing emails, Facebook ads, landing pages and blogs
- Love to work with people to help them grow their businesses
- Ability to follow templates and systems in a fast paced creative environment
- Creative flair (does your writing have a pinch of personality? You’ll fit right in)
- Outstanding communication (ability to ‘sell’ anything on paper)
- Knowledge of copywriting best practices (and willingness to keep learning)
- Team player who loves collaborating on projects
PLEASE NOTE: Personality is more important than experience. We’ll help you upskill and grow!!!