The same vacancy notice was earlier uploaded on the hospital website lhmc-hosp.gov.in on May 18, 2020. All those candidates who have earlier applied need not apply again. The last date of submission of application forms for all the post will be August 14, 2020 (up to 01:30 pm).
Applicants are advised to fill up the application form for each applied post as per the application format. Application received in other format and hand written format will not be accepted by the College.
The detailed information viz. Eligible/non-eligible, date of Written Examination, Skill Test (if required) and Admit Card etc will be displayed on hospital website lhmc-hosp.qov.in.
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|1||Notification issue date||July 24, 2020|
|2||Last date for submission of application form||August 14, 2020
(up to 13:30)
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit & Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Post||Age Limit||Vacancy|
|1||Medical Social Welfare Officer/Social Worker||21-28 Years||1|
|2||X-Ray Technician (XRT)||21-31 Years||2|
|3||Haemodialysis Technician (HTs)||30 Years||4|
|4||Data Entry (Technician) (DET)||18-27 Years||1|
|5||Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||21-30 Years||1|
|6||Nursing Attendant (NAs)||18-27 Years||16|
|7||Dhobi (Dho)||18-27 Years||2|
* Candidates should note that the number of posts is tentative and may change based on the Institute/Hospital’s requirement.
LHMC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
|1||For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen
and other categories
|Rs 500/- (Non-refundable)|
|2||For SC/ST category candidates||Rs 300/- (Non-refundable)|
|3||For PWD category candidates||Nil|
Note: Only Demand Draft is applicable and no other mode of payment will be accepted. The Demand Draft will be made in favour of THE DIRECTOR, KALAWATI SARAN CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. Candidates should write his/her name, post applied, mobile Number and category on the back of Demand Draft
The following self-attested Xerox copies of documents must be attached with the Application Form:
1) Application Format as per PROFORMA.
2) Matriculation certificate with mark sheet.
3) 12th Class Certificate with mark sheet
4) Diploma/Degree certificate with mark sheets
5) No Objection Certificate in case of applied through proper channel. Candidates must ensure that those who have applied with Advance copy, their No Objection Certificate must be received in KSC Hospital within 21 days from the last date of submission of this advertisement failing which their candidature will not be considered under any circumstances.
6) SC, ST and OBC (with latest NCL certificate)/EWS (to be issued in current financial year)/PwD Certificate (if applicable).
7) Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque (as applicable) B) Experience Certificate (if applicable).