Henlee Resourcing is working with a leading SME based in Quedgeley, to source an experienced and professional Receptionist Administrator.
An enthusiastic and motivated individual is required, to provide an efficient and professional reception and administrative service to the business. Reporting to an Office Manager, this full-time role will offer a busy and diverse opportunity, with the scope to develop and progress.
Specific duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors, meeting and greeting, offering refreshments.
- Answering switchboard calls.
- Postal duties, delivering mail to employees within the business, arranging couriers, sending post out.
- Supporting the finance department with data entry tasks and taking credit card payments.
- Organising meeting rooms and managing the associated booking system
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation
- Maintaining office supplies
- Providing general office support to managers and colleagues
- Any other administrative projects as directed
Suitable candidates will be presentable and professional, with a customer centric approach. You will possess an excellent telephone manner, strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum) and a high level of written communication skills. You must also have great organisational skills with the ability to multitask and a no job too small attitude.
Appropriate in-house training will be provided, however, previous experience in a receptionist role would be highly beneficial.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role in an exciting organisation and you possess the above skills / competencies, we would be keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.