Centre for Science and Environment, a non-profit institution known for its rigorous and scientific policy research and advocacy on environmental issues, is looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Executive for its Down To Earth (DTE) website (English and Hindi). The selected candidate will be responsible for growing and maintaining DTE’s presence on the internet by leveraging existing and new search engines. S/he is expected to:
- Evaluate website content performance using Web Analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics)
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link-building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Focus on keyword research, limiting the repetition of content and building links and increase visitor numbers
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high-quality, informative SEO content
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engines.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising
- Create and execute strategies to benchmark and improve website’s traffic and lead generation through organic and PPC campaigns
Skills and Qualifications:
- Three-six years’ of experience in managing Search Engine Optimization— must have technical skills as well as the ability to drive traffic
- On-page Knowledge — Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation
- Must be effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking-related issues
- Fluency in both English and Hindi languages
- Must be in tune with DTE’s domain
Salary: CSE pays competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Location: New Delhi
Application Deadline: July 23rd, 2020.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online (preferable) or through post.
For online submission: Please visit http://jobs.cseindia.org and choose ‘SEO Executive’.
Or Post it to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta
Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
Tel: 29956394/6339/5124, Fax: 29955879
PS: Only short listed candidates will be informed.