Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Affiliate & SEO manager to help build a strong Affiliate Outlet Program and lead the Coach Outlet brand into organic success.
– Support the Global Digital Marketing team by owning the North America Coach Outlet Affiliate program from theexecution to the performance analysis as well as providing insights and strategic recommendations for the program.
– Create a recruitment and retention plan in order to ensurethe growth of key publisherswithin the Coach Outlet Affiliate program. Identify newaffiliates that fit within the brand guidelines and recruit them into the program.
– Build strong relationships with key publishers andidentifyopportunities through the development of strategies and tactics thatdeliversignificant sales resultswhile continuingto enhance and elevate Coach’s brand presence and image.
– Report on all affiliate sales and affiliate marketing program activities. Provide in-depth analyseson the incremental traffic and sales from new affiliate campaigns.
– Work cross-functionally and build relationships within the Coach organizationandadvise other key areas of the organization on the benefits of leveraging the affiliate network as part of the overall marketing mix.
– Build out tracking codes for all affiliate programs and analyze on tracking code level
– Monitor competitive and affiliate industry activity in order to identify new trends, best practicesand to ensure Coach’s affiliate program is competitive.
– Confidently negotiate deals and campaigns with publishers to ensurethatgoals are met within an allocated budget
– Keep teams and internal partnersinformedof breaking industry news, best practices and new digital trends. Be a digital marketing evangelist for the brand.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
– Work closely with agency partners to develop and execute SEO strategies that include but not limited to content optimization, website improvements, local SEO, and other initiatives in support of the organic growth
– Partner with the agency to perform keyword research and strategy development, website performance analysis, gap analysis, competitor analysis, content, and technical audits.
– Leverage internal and external analytics tools to measure and report on site performance, troubleshoot and identify technical or quality-related issues that might be affecting the overall organic traffic and rankings
– Partner with the Paid Search team to ensure alignment between paid and organic campaigns
– Work cross-functionally with teams including but not limited to E-commerce, Digital Product, IT and data teams to develop SEO strategies and tactics that support pre-defined KPIs
– Stay up-to-date on digital search marketing trends and present updates to key marketing partners
The accomplished individual will possess…
– Affiliate and/or SEO experience
– Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
– Proficiency in Excel
– 3+ years marketing experience required
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
– Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
– Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
Our Competencies for All Employees
– Drive for Results:Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
– Customer Focus:Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
– Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
– Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
– Learning on the Fly:Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
– Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
– Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
– Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
– Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
– Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #MS-LI1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.