CARTIER BRAND AMBASSADOR
Talent who can deliver an exceptional service experience to every internal and external customer, which includes end consumers and retail/wholesale partners. This position will be located in a best in class, state of the art, Multichannel Customer Care environment providing customers’ access via phone, email, chat, and social media. The ideal candidate will have retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, especially in Fashion, Retail or related field
- 3+ years in contact center/customer service environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired such as hospitality
- Previous sales & marketing experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite, SAP knowledge a plus
- Experience using Chat management tools
- Knowledgeable and active in the Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs) communications/advertising program.
- Flexible and available to work a 40-hour work week within the following hours of operation (rotating evenings and weekends): Monday thru Friday 9 am -9 pm, Saturday/Sunday 9 am -5:30 pm
- Excellent verbal and written communication