The A&R Department is Australia’s longest running independent Label Services platform. The platform’s longevity is largely due to its responsiveness to industry trends. As such, we’re looking for a Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist who will collaborate with the internal team to design and implement paid social media advertising strategies for our team to use.
Suitable applicants will possess:
- Communications or Marketing degree is preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, digital marketing, communications or creative services roles.
- Background in digital marketing is preferred (i.e., web, email, social, content marketing, video)
- Knowledge of the music industry and music media.
- Knowledge of process involved in developing tools and campaigns
- Project management skills and experience meeting deadlines with capability of developing and managing a project plan including establishing priorities and working to deadlines.
- High-degree of organisational and time-management skills and close attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- The desire to support the development of emerging Australian artists.
Scope of Work:
This is a temporary contract. The expected Level of Effort for this Specialist is open to discussion following the contribution to activities such as the following:
- Develop a social media and marketing strategy inline with the platform’s mission.
- Implement strategies and ensure tools are configured correctly.
- Support development of educational materials articulating the strategy features and the subsequent tools and processes.
- Collaborate and educate the team to a desired level of competence.