Launched in the United States in January 2019, PointsBet is one of the fastest growing sportsbooks in the country and is rapidly expanding its U.S. footprint. Originally founded in Australia, PointsBet is a cutting-edge sportsbook operator that prides itself on having the quickest and most user-friendly app (iOS and Android) while also providing the best content and experience for sports bettors – a company staple that, in conjunction with internal culture and values, has primed PointsBet for success as they look to continue to take the sports betting world by storm. Throughout expansion efforts, PointsBet will continue to bring its proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets.
PointsBet is the only U.S. online sportsbook operator to offer PointsBetting – a unique and innovative way to bet – and has also introduced a slew of well-received, bettor-first initiatives. PointsBet offers the most markets on all four major U.S. sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL) and PointsBetting in the world, including up to 1,000 markets per NBA game. PointsBet announced the company’s Initial Public Offering on the Australian Securities Exchange on June 12, 2019.
PointsBet is currently looking for a VP Growth Marketing to join our growing Jersey City team. The VP Growth Marketing plays an integral role in supporting PointsBet’s continued growth and success.
This role will lead, develop, and deploy enhancements to PointsBet’s growth marketing strategies including performance media, SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, MarTech, and more. This position is best suited for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passion for marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
- Lead and develop a growing team of marketers
- Develop unique, best-in-class growth strategies that help ensure efficient spend and exceeded company goals
- Advancement of Performance Media strategies and solutions, including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, and any channel designed to drive direct action
- Ownership of SEO strategy and implementation across all digital properties
- Lead our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Funnel enhancements, designed to increase conversion rate, quality, and customer growth
- Technical marketing background including robust A/B testing schedule designed to enable constant learning across all customer touchpoints including ads, landing pages, website, apps, blog, etc.
- Retail to digital sportsbook (and vice versa) user path strategies that create growth and synergy between the two channels and exceed KPIs
- Work closely with Business Intelligence/Analytics and Tech to ensure best-in-class reporting across all touchpoints, from top-of-funnel to post-conversion.
- Advance tools, reporting, and strategies around marketing intelligence and channel optimization
- Partner closely with Product Managers to ensure product, UI/UX, etc. is optimized for maximum growth
- Collaborate with CRM team to ensure key programs are deployed to limit churn, drive advocacy, and increase share of wallet
- Key stakeholder in developing Marketing Technology stack, and ensuring the team is deploying and adopting the best tools for advanced marketing and automation